Am I eligible for an iModules scholarship?
Please note that the deadline for our 2017 iModules Scholarship Program was April 1, 2017 and we are no longer accepting applications. This year's recipients will be announced by May 1, 2017 on this website.
You must meet the minimum qualifications to be eligible for a scholarship:
- Full-time student for the Fall 2017 semester
- Attending or will be attending a school that is an iModules client for the Fall 2017 semester (Not sure? Contact your school's admissions, alumni, or development office to find out. Or, send iModules an email at email@example.com and ask us about specific schools; we do not publish a client list). High school, college/university, graduate and postgraduate students are welcome to apply.
- A minimum "C" grade point average
Is my school an iModules client?
Please contact the school’s administration, alumni, or development office to find out if the school is an iModules client. Or, you are welcome to ask iModules about specific school(s) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that iModules does not publish a client list, but we are happy to let you know about the specific school(s) you are attending or considering.
How many scholarships does iModules award, and what is the scholarship amount?
iModules will award 17 students with a $1,500 scholarship each for the 2017-2018 school year. Recipients will notified via email and phone, and will be announced on this website by May 1, 2017.
How do I apply?
We are not currently accepting scholarship applications. The recipients of our 2017-2018 scholarship will be announced by May 1, 2017 on this website.
When can I submit an application and essay for a scholarship?
We are currently not accepting scholarship applications. The 2017 iModules Scholarship application deadline was April 1, 2017. The winners will be announced on this website by May 1, 2017. Please check back on this website in early 2018 for more information about our next scholarship program.
When is the submission deadline?
All applications and essays must have be submitted by midnight (12:00 AM) Central time on April 1, 2017. Convert the deadline to your time zone.
How are the scholarship winners chosen?
Winning essays are chosen by the iModules Scholarship Committee through a multi-step selection process that involves application eligibility review and essay scoring.
What does the application process involve?
The application process is done online, through this website. It is a three-step process: 1. Create an online account, 2. Submit an application form, and 3. Submit an essay in response to two essay questions. However, the application deadline for our 2017-2018 scholarship was April 1, 2017 and we are not currently accepting applications. The recipients of our 2017-2018 scholarships will be announced by May 1, 2017 on this website. You can visit this website in early 2018 for information regarding our next scholarship program.
Does the essay have to be a certain length?
Applicants will be given all requirements on the essay submission form.
Should my essay have certain spacing and font sizes?
Your essay will not be critiqued for formatting; however, a nice presentation with double spaced, 12pt Times New Roman font will be appreciated.
How will my essay be critiqued?
The essays undergo an anonymous review process with our scholarship committee before final decisions are rendered.
- Be sure your essays is a total of 500 words or less (250 per question)
- Answer both essay questions on one document
- Be sure your essay addresses / answers the provided essay questions in a clear, thoughtful, and organized manner
- Double-check your essays for grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Make sure the document is in the mandatory file for upload (.doc, .docx, .rtf)
- Grammar is important! Did you spellcheck your document or ask someone to proofread it?
- Please DO NOT include any personal information on your essay document (name, school, etc.). This information was included through your application form and should not be included in your essay.
If I receive a scholarship, how will the money be applied to my tuition?
iModules will make a direct payment to your institution and ensure it is properly applied to your tuition.
If I receive a scholarship, will I receive a check or cash?
Scholarship recipients will not receive the scholarship money directly. iModules will send your school a check made out to the school. You will be asked to provide contact and deadline information for your school's admission department if you are chosen as a scholarship recipient.
If I am not chosen as a scholarship recipient, will I receive feedback on my essay?
Each year, we receive more than 1,000 essays. The essays undergo an anonymous review process with our scholarship committee before final decisions are rendered. Due to the complex - and anonymous - nature of the review system, we are unable to provide specific feedback or reasons why an essay was not selected.
How and when will I find out if I am a scholarship recipient?
Recipients will be notified by email and phone and will be listed on the Scholarship Recipients page of this site by May 1, 2017.
Have more questions?
Contact us at email@example.com.